Sunday, June 16, 2013

CRUX MAXIMUS SAVES THE DAY


YAY! Crux Maximus took pictures, so Wild Thang night in the Tavern will live on. Take a look. The pictures got a bit wonky when I uploaded them from SL but I will look into it and see if I can improve the quality of the photos.






Crux Maximus, with his back to us, and Nero Geurnstein, with his Hula Hoops, lead the hectic  dance pace in the tavern on Wild Thang night.








Here's Crux again, with Marian Wildcat dancing. Marian wasn't quite up to par. It was really, really late for her, but she kept on dancing, sexy as always.

















The rest of the tavern, with Nero and Crux's backs and some nice buns on the rest of the dancers.











This, my friends, is the Crazy Man, Ed Fukkinbury. Remember he was the bartender for the evening. I'm thinking we might need to have a tasting party for his new beverage. Perhaps, we even need to have contest to name it. We will see.











Here I am wearing my Wild Thang outfit, with our great dane, Boris Badenov. You 'll love Boris, he's a  real sweetheart and good 

company for  Chairman Meow. Tell them hi next time you're in Dark Haven.



Love 

Lilas




3 comments: